- Beauty Collagen Peptides ---- Nourish your inner glow with our Beauty Collagen. Tropical Hibiscus Collagen is a deliciously subtle blend of bovine hide collagen peptides, hyaluronic acid, probiotics, and organic pineapple juice, cranberry, and ginger powder.
- Health Benefits ---- Collagen Peptides should be digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits. Helps improve the health of your hair, skin, nails, joints, and ligaments, and tendons. Beauty Collagen also boasts probiotics and 120mg of moisture-inducing hyaluronic acid to help to enhance skin hydration and elasticity.
- Easy to Use ---- Soluble in hot or cold liquids, including coffee, smoothies, and tea. 1 or 2 scoops a day is all you need! It can be taken in the morning, afternoon, or in the evening, helps you achieve that glow from within.
- Certifications ---- Whole30 Approved. Gluten / dairy-free. Our Beauty Collagen helps improve energy without added sweeteners, fillers, or additives.
- 15g Collagen Powder per Serving ---- We provide a scoop to measure it, and 2 scoops of powder = 19g. That's also why the container isn't full as we have to leave room for the scoop. Our product quantity is based on weight, not canister size.
I start my day with this & then a glass of green tea. I like this flavor best of all. It is tough to mix, but I throw it in a shaker bottle and shake it until it’s mostly liquid. I find it’s easier to choke it all down in one go.I do feel better after being consistently on it. It’s help with my digestive issues, just waiting for my skin to get in the mix!
I passionately love this drink every morning. I use one scoop, mix in my other herbs and minerals, then a touch of grape juice and YUM!!!
I use this product to get extra protein before a workout. Good taste, just add to cold water.
My skin is finally starting to look and feel better. On top of that, this has been curving my appetite greatly! I will be buying more of this soon!
This is my favorite flavor. I found that it’s best mixed when I let it sit in my ice cold water to dissolve.