- Beauty Collagen Peptides ---- Nourish your inner glow with our Beauty Collagen. Lavender Lemon Collagen is a deliciously subtle blend of bovine hide collagen peptides, hyaluronic acid, probiotics, and organic lemon, lavender, and beet.
- Health Benefits ---- Collagen Peptides should be digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits. Helps improve the health of your hair, skin, nails, joints, and ligaments, and tendons. Beauty Collagen also boasts probiotics and 120mg of moisture-inducing hyaluronic acid to help to enhance skin hydration and elasticity.
- Easy to Use ---- Soluble in hot or cold liquids, including coffee, smoothies, and tea. 1 or 2 scoops a day is all you need! It can be taken in the morning, afternoon, or in the evening, helps you achieve that glow from within.
- Certifications ---- Whole30 Approved. Gluten/dairy-free. Our Beauty Collagen helps improve energy without added sweeteners, fillers, or additives.
- 15g Collagen Powder per Serving ---- We provide a scoop to measure it, and 2 scoops of powder = 19g. That's also why the container isn't full as we have to leave room for the scoop. Our product quantity is based on weight, not canister size.
Love this makes skin and hair feel and look more vibrant...Seen a difference in about the 2nd week...
I love this product (strawberry lemon). I make a smoothie of 2 scoops + .5c frozen cauliflower rice + .5c frozen butternut squash + .5c parsley or basil + 1c frozen cherries + 1T hemp seed + 1T apple cider vinegar + 1T vanilla + enough water to blend. Delish! My knees stopped making funny noises and the lines above my upper lip disappeared.
I have been tying other brands of collagen for awhile and they were all unflavored but definitely had that bovine taste about them... this product adds a pleasant flavor to mask the collagen taste. Lavender is my absolute favorite scent/flavor, so having anything with lavender is always great for me. This powder mixes well and tasted very pleasant! It makes taking collagen a pleasure and not a chore. Plus, it looks like there’s little floaters of lavender in my water and I love that!
Love this product. It tastes really good just with water. But I usually just put it in my tea. I have yet to really see how well it works
Absolutely love this product and brand. I prefer this to the unflavored collagen protein. I haven't used it long enough to see the benefits so I can't speak to that but it mixes well and tastes great in my protein fruit smoothie.